American Idol Reveals First 5 Men in the Top 20 After Surprising Tie-Breaker Vote
9:58 pm, February 21st, 2013
“American Idol” continued to build its Season 12 Top 20 on Thursday, narrowing down the male contestants.
Ten of the Top 20 guys competed in a sudden death round, with five getting eliminated and five getting chosen for the Top 20 overall.
The final five male spots will be filled when the remaining 10 men compete in the second sudden death round next week, after the last 10 women do the same.
So, who made the cut so far, and who was cut?
Check out the SPOILER-FILLED list below!
What do you think of the judges’ decisions?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
FIRST FIVE MEN IN THE TOP 20
Curtis Finch, Jr.
Paul Jolley (saved with tie-breaking vote from Jimmy Iovine)
MEN CUT FROM THE SHOW
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired