American Idol Reveals First 5 Men in the Top 20 After Surprising Tie-Breaker Vote
9:58 pm, February 21st, 2013
“American Idol” continued to build its Season 12 Top 20 on Thursday, narrowing down the male contestants.
Ten of the Top 20 guys competed in a sudden death round, with five getting eliminated and five getting chosen for the Top 20 overall.
The final five male spots will be filled when the remaining 10 men compete in the second sudden death round next week, after the last 10 women do the same.
So, who made the cut so far, and who was cut?
Check out the SPOILER-FILLED list below!
What do you think of the judges’ decisions?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
FIRST FIVE MEN IN THE TOP 20
Curtis Finch, Jr.
Paul Jolley (saved with tie-breaking vote from Jimmy Iovine)
MEN CUT FROM THE SHOW
You might like:
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Amanda Bynes' Nose Job Mystery
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups