American Idol Reveals First 5 Men in the Top 20 After Surprising Tie-Breaker Vote
9:58 pm, February 21st, 2013
“American Idol” continued to build its Season 12 Top 20 on Thursday, narrowing down the male contestants.
Ten of the Top 20 guys competed in a sudden death round, with five getting eliminated and five getting chosen for the Top 20 overall.
The final five male spots will be filled when the remaining 10 men compete in the second sudden death round next week, after the last 10 women do the same.
So, who made the cut so far, and who was cut?
Check out the SPOILER-FILLED list below!
What do you think of the judges’ decisions?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
FIRST FIVE MEN IN THE TOP 20
Curtis Finch, Jr.
Paul Jolley (saved with tie-breaking vote from Jimmy Iovine)
MEN CUT FROM THE SHOW
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party