Teen Mom Star Amber Portwood Makes Plea Deal, Risks 5 Years in Prison
8:00 pm, January 27th, 2012
The reality star, who was busted for violating her probation after being found with prescription drugs, can avoid a five-year prison sentence… IF she successfully completes a court-mandated drug rehabilitation program.
As part of the agreement, Portwood pled guilty to possession of a controlled substance and a probation violation, according to TMZ.
Her case will be dismissed altogether if she completes the rehab program; if not, she will be thrown in jail.
A judge will rule on the proposed deal in a February 6 hearing.
Portwood is on probation for assaulting her baby daddy Gary Shirley in a violent outburst filmed by MTV cameras for “Teen Mom.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?