REPORT: Amber Portwood Violated Probation Terms, Could Go to Jail
2:31 pm, December 15th, 2011
“Teen Mom” star Amber Portwood may wind up in jail after reportedly violating the terms of her probation.
Portwood was sentenced to two years behind bars for beating baby daddy Gary Shirley.
That sentence was suspended on several conditions, including completion of anger management classes, obtaining a GED and setting up a college fund for her daughter.
She was also instructed to “behave well in society.”
But new court documents filed in Indiana indicate that Portwood’s probation officer says she’s failed to meet several of these mandatory terms, according to TMZ.
The reality TV personality allegedly hit someone in a restaurant last month.
Portwood is due for a court hearing in January, and the judge could send her to prison.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- 11 Easy DIY Date Night Hairstyles
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?