REPORT: Amber Portwood Violated Probation Terms, Could Go to Jail
2:31 pm, December 15th, 2011
“Teen Mom” star Amber Portwood may wind up in jail after reportedly violating the terms of her probation.
Portwood was sentenced to two years behind bars for beating baby daddy Gary Shirley.
That sentence was suspended on several conditions, including completion of anger management classes, obtaining a GED and setting up a college fund for her daughter.
She was also instructed to “behave well in society.”
But new court documents filed in Indiana indicate that Portwood’s probation officer says she’s failed to meet several of these mandatory terms, according to TMZ.
The reality TV personality allegedly hit someone in a restaurant last month.
Portwood is due for a court hearing in January, and the judge could send her to prison.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party