Teen Mom Star Amber Portwood Sent Back to Slammer
11:20 am, May 11th, 2012
Amber Portwood is back in jail.
The “Teen Mom” star is behind bars in Indiana after violating the terms of her drug court program.
Portwood was sent back to the slammer on Thursday after failing to show in court and claiming she had been ordered to rest following surgery.
The court determined that she was healthy enough to fulfill her obligations and ordered her back to jail for violating the program.
She’ll remain incarcerated until the drug court reviews her case later this month.
Portwood has a long history of legal trouble, including a two-month jail stint earlier this year stemming from a probation violation.
Over the years, her crimes have involved both drugs and violence against baby daddy Gary Shirley.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?