Teen Mom’s Amber Portwood Speaks From Jail: I Miss My Freedom (VIDEO)
3:33 pm, October 5th, 2012VIDEO
“Teen Mom” alum Amber Portwood opens up about her life in prison on the MTV special “Amber Behind Bars.”
The former reality star, who in May opted to go to jail for up to five years rather than complete a rehab program for her drug problems, tells Dr. Drew Pinsky that she misses the little things on the outside world that she once took for granted.
In a preview of the interview obtained by Us Weekly, Portwood says, “I just miss being able to sleep in. I miss going to Starbucks, driving in my car and listening to music. Going shopping”
“I know those are material things, but I miss them. They made me happy,” she explains.
Portwood, who’s mom to three-year-old Leah, adds, “I miss freedom… I miss my family.”
She hasn’t seen her daughter since she went to jail, although Dr. Drew is reportedly trying to arrange a visit soon.
Check out the preview below.
What do you think of Portwood’s decision to go to jail rather than rehab?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?