Teen Mom Amber Portwood: Why I Chose to Go to Jail (VIDEO)
10:07 am, June 7th, 2012VIDEO
The reality star confesses, “I took 30 Suboxone [used to treat opioid addiction] within three days.”
“The depression took over. I’d just take four to five at a time underneath my tongue, and nod out. I had more than addiction problems. I had, you know, mental problems, too,” admits Portwood.
Last June, Portwood was rushed to the hospital after she threatened to take her own life.
As for her decision to serve a five-year prison sentence rather than complete a prescription drug rehab program, she offers, “You want to be free. Who doesn’t? But you know if you can’t do it…. why are you kidding yourself?”
Check out the video below.
What do you think of Portwood’s decision to go to jail over rehab?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Mila Kunis Does Bridesmaid Duty For Her Brother
- Who's Ashanti's New NFL Baller Boyfriend?
- Lea Michele Says Co-Stars And Family Helped Her During Difficult Time
- Eminem Calls Out Khloe Kardashian