Amber Heard On Keeping Johnny Depp Relationship Private: “I Don’t Want To Be A Celebrity”
5:36 pm, July 31st, 2013
The actress covers the September issue of Flare (see image below) and speaks about her desire to keep her personal life private.
“It’s not a part of my professional life,” Heard says when asked about Depp. “I want to be an artist. I don’t want to be a celebrity.”
She tells the magazine, “You can find pictures of me [on the Internet] pumping gas, picking up dry cleaning, walking my dog, but nowhere are you going to find pictures of me hanging around at some nightclub.”
Heard and Depp have been photographed holding hands and being cozy in public on the press tour for Depp’s The Lone Ranger, but while she’s frustrated by the scrutiny on the couple, she chooses not to give in to the media.
“I guess I could not hold hands with who I want to, but what kind of life would that be?” she explains. “I don’t want to change just because people are watching. I’ve always been the person who says what she wants.”
What do you think of Heard’s comments?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids