Amanda Seyfried Talks About How Self-Defense Method ‘Changed My Life’ (VIDEO)
12:10 pm, January 3rd, 2014VIDEO
Amanda Seyfried talks about the Soteria Method of self-defense in a new video.
The actress says the experience of training in the techniques, created specifically for the female defender, has “changed my life.”
“You just need to outsmart the attacker,” explains Seyfried, who’s seen practicing with the method’s founder Avital Zeisler and a male “attacker.”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014