Amanda Seyfried Talks About How Self-Defense Method ‘Changed My Life’ (VIDEO)
12:10 pm, January 3rd, 2014VIDEO
Amanda Seyfried talks about the Soteria Method of self-defense in a new video.
The actress says the experience of training in the techniques, created specifically for the female defender, has “changed my life.”
“You just need to outsmart the attacker,” explains Seyfried, who’s seen practicing with the method’s founder Avital Zeisler and a male “attacker.”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids