Amanda Seyfried Talks About How Self-Defense Method ‘Changed My Life’ (VIDEO)
12:10 pm, January 3rd, 2014VIDEO
Amanda Seyfried talks about the Soteria Method of self-defense in a new video.
The actress says the experience of training in the techniques, created specifically for the female defender, has “changed my life.”
“You just need to outsmart the attacker,” explains Seyfried, who’s seen practicing with the method’s founder Avital Zeisler and a male “attacker.”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank