Amanda Seyfried Tells David Letterman: “I’m Pretty Drunk” (VIDEO)
2:52 pm, December 12th, 2012VIDEO
Amanda Seyfried made an interesting appearance on Tuesday’s “Late Show with David Letterman,” with the (slightly) tipsy star telling the host she needs “liquid courage” to appear on stage.
The Les Miserables actress had been explaining to Letterman that the cast had lived like “monks” during filming, when he asked, “Have you been drinking tonight?”
“Yeah, I’m pretty drunk,” said Seyfried, half-joking, before adding that she had enjoyed “about three” drinks before the interview, including her preferred whiskey.
She explained that she never makes a talk show appearance after noon without having something to take the edge off.
“I understand that I have a problem, maybe, but you know what, it really gets me through,” said Seyfried.
Later, after mentioning his own past troubles with alcohol, Letterman shared what appeared to be booze with the actress.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Mariah Carey World Tour In The Works?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?