Amanda Seyfried Tells David Letterman: “I’m Pretty Drunk” (VIDEO)
2:52 pm, December 12th, 2012VIDEO
Amanda Seyfried made an interesting appearance on Tuesday’s “Late Show with David Letterman,” with the (slightly) tipsy star telling the host she needs “liquid courage” to appear on stage.
The Les Miserables actress had been explaining to Letterman that the cast had lived like “monks” during filming, when he asked, “Have you been drinking tonight?”
“Yeah, I’m pretty drunk,” said Seyfried, half-joking, before adding that she had enjoyed “about three” drinks before the interview, including her preferred whiskey.
She explained that she never makes a talk show appearance after noon without having something to take the edge off.
“I understand that I have a problem, maybe, but you know what, it really gets me through,” said Seyfried.
Later, after mentioning his own past troubles with alcohol, Letterman shared what appeared to be booze with the actress.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court