Amanda Bynes: “I’ll Go Out Of My Way To Hurt” People “I Don’t Like”
6:00 pm, June 15th, 2013
Amanda Bynes is giving some more insight into her psyche with a series of interesting tweets on Saturday.
“If I don’t like you I don’t want you to be happy and I’ll go out of my way to hurt you,” tweeted Bynes.
She went on to note, “If you’re not hot I don’t care about you,” and “If you steal from me you’ll pay a price.”
As for those questioning her mental health, Bynes wrote, “When people say I need help, it says nothing about me. They aren’t getting any response from me. My real friends know I don’t need help!”
The tweets came one day after Bynes showed her romantic side, writing, “Everybody’s made for someone. You’re lucky if you find them or they find you.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan