Amanda Bynes: “I’ll Go Out Of My Way To Hurt” People “I Don’t Like”
6:00 pm, June 15th, 2013
Amanda Bynes is giving some more insight into her psyche with a series of interesting tweets on Saturday.
“If I don’t like you I don’t want you to be happy and I’ll go out of my way to hurt you,” tweeted Bynes.
She went on to note, “If you’re not hot I don’t care about you,” and “If you steal from me you’ll pay a price.”
As for those questioning her mental health, Bynes wrote, “When people say I need help, it says nothing about me. They aren’t getting any response from me. My real friends know I don’t need help!”
The tweets came one day after Bynes showed her romantic side, writing, “Everybody’s made for someone. You’re lucky if you find them or they find you.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court