Amanda Bynes Calls Sarah Hyland ‘Ugly,’ Hyland’s Boyfriend Says She’s ‘Crackhead’
12:06 pm, June 17th, 2013
It all started when Prokop took issue with a tweet from Bynes which read, “If you’re not hot I don’t care about you.”
The actor replied to the post, “Look in a mirror… Stop getting work done. Save what’s left.”
Bynes was not happy about his comment.
The troubled star shot back, “Your girlfriend has an ugly face like you,” referring to Hyland.
Prokop replied, “Wow. The devil speaks. We were fans of yours.”
“And my girl is more successful than you ever will be enjoy the long road downhill disgusting crack head,” the actor added.
Bynes bizarrely hit back, “I like her ugly face! She isn’t as pretty as me! You need to put up two comparable professional photos! She’s not a model I am!!!”
The Easy A actress then went on to feud with Jason Biggs and Dr. Drew.
Biggs asked her, “Are you having a stroke?” to which Bynes wrote back, “You’re so ugly I won’t talk to you.”
Bynes further told the married actor, “Good luck getting laid by anything with a vagina.”
The star’s next target was Dr. Drew, whom she slammed after he urged Twitter users to “leave @AmandaBynes alone,” offering, “She will get help if she wants it & if she needs it,hopefully before serious consequences.”
The “Amanda Show” alum fired back, “WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? What kind of help are you referring to? You’re ugly and I want you to leave me alone!”
Clearly, it was a long weekend for Bynes.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z