Amanda Bynes Slams Us Weekly’s “Ugly Asian Editor” and “Ugly Women” Staffers
3:30 pm, April 20th, 2013
On Saturday, she took things up a notch.
In a furious Twitter post, Bynes slammed Us Weekly “for writing another false story” that portrays her as a “crazy person” — but she had more to say.
Here’s her full post:
Yet again, I’m suing @UsWeekly for writing another false story. NOTHING is wrong with me! All Trash mags – contact me personally since you r talking to people I DON’T KNOW then claiming they know me. Please say names of those supposed sources, they sound like you made them up like the crazy person you’re trying to portray me as in your ugly magazine.
I’m talking to the ugly Asian editor and all the ugly women I met when I did a shoot with you. I am suing you every week you put up awful photos with a false “I’m crazy” story. You have never contacted me once to find out who I am or what I’m up to. F*ck You.
It’s not entirely clear to which “false story” Bynes is referring in her rant.
What do you think about Bynes’ comments on Us Weekly?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- 14 Iconic Hairstyles Made Popular By Celebrities
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody