Amanda Bynes Pleads No Contest to Driving on Suspended License
4:24 pm, May 9th, 2013
Amanda Bynes pled no contest on Thursday to driving on a suspended license.
The actress, who has recently exhibited some interesting behavior, including posting topless photos of herself, will now be placed on three years probation, and was ordered to drive only with a valid license and insurance.
Bynes, not in court for the proceedings, also needs to cough up $300 in fines.
In September 2012, Bynes was charged with driving on a suspended license after police had previously pulled her over in Burbank, ran her license, and discovered it was suspended. Her BMW was then impounded.
In December, two charges of hit-and-run were dismissed after Bynes settled civil suits with the victims.
She still, however, has a DUI charge left to fight, stemming from an April 2012 arrest.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted