Amanda Bynes In Court After Bong Arrest – Mugshot and Blonde Wig Photos
12:37 pm, May 24th, 2013
Amanda Bynes appeared in court on Friday following a wild night that saw her get arrested on charges included marijuana possession after allegedly throwing a bong from her apartment window when police arrived.
The troubled actress arrived for her arraignment wearing the same platinum blonde wig she donned in video from her bust, although in her mug shot booking photo, Bynes posed with a short hair cut and scowl (see pic below).
At Friday’s appearance in New York criminal court, Bynes reportedly told the judge that the bong was “just a vase.”
She was given a July 9 court date and released on her own recognizance.
Bynes has been charged with unlawful possession of marijuana, reckless endangerment in the second degree, and attempted tampering with physical evidence.
In the official criminal complaint obtained by TMZ, a police officer reports seeing a bong on the kitchen counter in Bynes’ 36th floor apartment and asking her about it.
“I observed [Bynes] grab said bong, run to the westbound-facing window, and throw it out the window where numerous pedestrians were walking on the [Eighth] Avenue and [West 47th] Street sidewalks below,” reports the cop.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails