Amanda Bynes: “I Want A Million Dollars A Year For Illegally Having My Mind Read”
4:34 pm, July 1st, 2013
On Monday, the mercurial actress, who has previously bragged about being a milloinaire, now wants more money, claiming on Twitter, “I Want A Million Dollars A Year For Illegally Having My Mind Read And Privacy Stolen.”
The lawsuit-happy Bynes doesn’t mention who is actually reading her mind.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin