Amanda Bynes: “I Want A Million Dollars A Year For Illegally Having My Mind Read”
4:34 pm, July 1st, 2013
On Monday, the mercurial actress, who has previously bragged about being a milloinaire, now wants more money, claiming on Twitter, “I Want A Million Dollars A Year For Illegally Having My Mind Read And Privacy Stolen.”
The lawsuit-happy Bynes doesn’t mention who is actually reading her mind.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank