Amanda Bynes Could Remain in Psychiatric Care Until 2015
4:22 pm, September 26th, 2013
Amanda Bynes could remain in psychiatric care for the next year and a half.
Shargel is now working with prosecutors in New York to settle the case.
The Easy A actress is currently getting psychiatric treatment at UCLA Medical Center in California.
Last month, Bynes was placed under long-term psychiatric hold and legal conservatorship following several months of erratic behavior.
The star’s mother has since dropped her bid for permanent conservatorship because Bynes is under a LPS hold, meaning doctors have control over her care.
However, Bynes’ mother maintains the power to make medical and financial decisions for her daughter under the hold.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank