Amanda Bynes Could Remain in Psychiatric Care Until 2015
4:22 pm, September 26th, 2013
Amanda Bynes could remain in psychiatric care for the next year and a half.
Shargel is now working with prosecutors in New York to settle the case.
The Easy A actress is currently getting psychiatric treatment at UCLA Medical Center in California.
Last month, Bynes was placed under long-term psychiatric hold and legal conservatorship following several months of erratic behavior.
The star’s mother has since dropped her bid for permanent conservatorship because Bynes is under a LPS hold, meaning doctors have control over her care.
However, Bynes’ mother maintains the power to make medical and financial decisions for her daughter under the hold.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted