Amanda Bynes Could Remain in Psychiatric Care Until 2015
4:22 pm, September 26th, 2013
Amanda Bynes could remain in psychiatric care for the next year and a half.
Shargel is now working with prosecutors in New York to settle the case.
The Easy A actress is currently getting psychiatric treatment at UCLA Medical Center in California.
Last month, Bynes was placed under long-term psychiatric hold and legal conservatorship following several months of erratic behavior.
The star’s mother has since dropped her bid for permanent conservatorship because Bynes is under a LPS hold, meaning doctors have control over her care.
However, Bynes’ mother maintains the power to make medical and financial decisions for her daughter under the hold.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Christian Bale & Woody Harrelson Share The Screen
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller