Amanda Bynes Long-Term Psychiatric Hold Granted: Report
7:58 pm, August 30th, 2013
A judge reportedly granted Amanda Bynes’ doctors a long-term psychiatric hold on Friday.
Control over the hold has since been transferred to the actress’ mother Lynn, who — as Gossip Cop previously reported — won a temporary conservatorship earlier this month.
Bynes is currently being relocated to the UCLA Medical Center for the extended hold, which could last for up to a year.
Bynes’ mom, however, is hoping to keep the former child star in treatment for an additional 60 days, before taking her home for out-patient care, says TMZ.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?