Amanda Bynes Long-Term Psychiatric Hold Granted: Report
7:58 pm, August 30th, 2013
A judge reportedly granted Amanda Bynes’ doctors a long-term psychiatric hold on Friday.
Control over the hold has since been transferred to the actress’ mother Lynn, who — as Gossip Cop previously reported — won a temporary conservatorship earlier this month.
Bynes is currently being relocated to the UCLA Medical Center for the extended hold, which could last for up to a year.
Bynes’ mom, however, is hoping to keep the former child star in treatment for an additional 60 days, before taking her home for out-patient care, says TMZ.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too