Amanda Bynes to Lance Bass: You’re an Ugly Ex Boy Band Member With No Talent
8:07 pm, May 30th, 2013
As Gossip Cop reported earlier Thursday, the *NSYNC star — who appeared with Bynes in the 2005 movie Love Wrecked — said the actress is in “one of those situations where obviously there’s some mental problems there and she’s not able to see that.”
“No one is able to get to her. I’m actually really scared for her,” he added, “and I hope someone is able to get to her to give her the help she needs.”
Bynes — as she’s been known to do with anyone who has spoken out lately about her increasingly bizarre behavior — responded by attacking Bass on Twitter Thursday evening.
“I ignored Lance Bass on twitter and now he is saying I have a mental illness. Sorry you’re an ugly ex boy band member w/ no talent or career,” wrote the former child star.
She added later, “I haven’t spoken to Lance Bass in 11 years. To say I have a mental illness out of nowhere makes me lash out! You’re making me crazy!”
Bass quickly took to Twitter to reply, writing, “Ouch- The Amanda I know would never had said something like this to me- either this is a fake person or she really does have a mental illness. Way too sad. I reached out- all i can do.”
He went on to note, “Now I really don’t think this is Amanda- we shot LoveWrecked together 7 years ago and she was just at my bday party 3 years ago,” adding, ”Hmmm 11?”
Check out other recent Bynes developments here.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss