Amanda Bynes Kicked Out of Ritz Hotel for Smoking Weed, Making Staffer Cry: Report
5:27 pm, July 19th, 2013
Amanda Bynes was reportedly thrown out of the Ritz-Carlton in New York on Thursday after allegedly smoking weed in her hotel room and making a staffer cry.
Bynes allegedly told the front desk attendant she was “too ugly” to check her in, and supposedly offered the employee the assistance of her own cosmetic surgeon, leaving the woman in tears.
The actress also allegedly ignored warnings not to smoke in her room, supposedly lighting up and trying to mask the marijuana smell with chemical sprays.
Bynes was supposed to check out at midday Thursday — but ended up being ejected several hours early, according to TMZ.
The Hairspray star, however, insists she left voluntarily.
When contacted by Gossip Cop, a rep for the Ritz declined to comment on the situation.
Last week, Bynes denied being the woman caught on camera eating soup and acting strangely in New York City.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Lindsay Lohan Soaks Up Some Florida Sun
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend