Amanda Bynes Judge Gives Her Final Warning: Next Time, You’re Paying For It
3:45 pm, September 19th, 2012
Amanda Bynes is on her final warning.
On Wednesday, the judge in the actress’ DUI case declared that Bynes’ next offense on the road will lead to the imposition of a significant bail.
In court, prosecutors argued that Bynes has demonstrated herself to be a menace behind the wheel, including two alleged hit-and-run incidents.
The District Attorney’s office wanted immediate $50,000 bail imposed on Bynes, who remains free despite being pulled over with a suspended license last weekend.
The judge determined that because Bynes’ alleged criminal violations occurred before the August 25 suspension of her license, the current bail request should be denied.
But he made it clear to Bynes’ attorney that the star’s next foul-up will result in the imposition of bail, according to TMZ.
Bynes’ camp was also instructed to remind her not to drive under any circumstances until her license has been reinstated.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting