Amanda Bynes Conservatorship Decision Delayed; Parents Say She’s Paranoid, Homeless, Blowing Through Cash
2:09 pm, July 26th, 2013
Amanda Bynes’ parents had their bid for a temporary conservatorship over their troubled daughter delayed on Friday, with a judge determining that the decision to extend her psychiatric hospitalization means the matter can be revisited at a future hearing, when more information has been gathered.
But what’s clear is that Rick and Lynn Bynes are immensely concerned about the actress’ current state.
In conservatorship request documents obtained by TMZ, the star’s parents say she’s ”extremely paranoid about being watched” and covers smoke alarms and windows because she fears people are spying on her.
Bynes’ mom and dad added that their daughter has “profound issues with her body image” and is “obsessed with the fact that she (and others) are ugly.”
Her parents also think she has a substance abuse problem, and believe she’s spent a significant amount of money on drugs.
They say she had $4 million in the bank, but has recently blown through $1.2 million, including single-day withdrawals of $100,000.
A judge will have to decide whether this is ultimately enough to grant Bynes’ parents a conservatorship.
The Easy A star is expected in court later on Friday to fight the two-week hospitalization.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?