Amanda Bynes: I Was NOT Kicked Out of Gymnastics Class For “Bizarre” Behavior!
7:12 pm, April 8th, 2013
Amanda Bynes is once again threatening to sue blogs for allegedly writing “fake stories” about her.
On Monday, the New York Post reported that the star was asked to leave a gymnastics class at New York’s Chelsea Piers for exhibiting “bizarre” behavior.
The paper quoted a source as saying that Bynes “showed up in fishnets and a leotard that looked like lingerie,” and was “muttering to herself” and then “burst into tears when she attempted a cartwheel and her dark-colored wig fell off.”
But the Easy A star says this is NOT the case.
Bynes tweeted, “I’m suing every blog saying I was kicked out of gymnastics. What is wrong w/ u people? What would u do if u found fake stories about u?”
This is the third time in the past two weeks that the starlet has threatened to sue outlets for publishing what she claims are false reports.
A rep for Chelsea Piers had no comment when contacted by Gossip Cop about the alleged incident.
What do you think of Bynes ongoing lawsuit threats against celebrity news sites?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting