Amanda Bynes: I Was NOT Kicked Out of Gymnastics Class For “Bizarre” Behavior!
7:12 pm, April 8th, 2013
Amanda Bynes is once again threatening to sue blogs for allegedly writing “fake stories” about her.
On Monday, the New York Post reported that the star was asked to leave a gymnastics class at New York’s Chelsea Piers for exhibiting “bizarre” behavior.
The paper quoted a source as saying that Bynes “showed up in fishnets and a leotard that looked like lingerie,” and was “muttering to herself” and then “burst into tears when she attempted a cartwheel and her dark-colored wig fell off.”
But the Easy A star says this is NOT the case.
Bynes tweeted, “I’m suing every blog saying I was kicked out of gymnastics. What is wrong w/ u people? What would u do if u found fake stories about u?”
This is the third time in the past two weeks that the starlet has threatened to sue outlets for publishing what she claims are false reports.
A rep for Chelsea Piers had no comment when contacted by Gossip Cop about the alleged incident.
What do you think of Bynes ongoing lawsuit threats against celebrity news sites?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank