Amanda Bynes Stopped By Cops, Flees Scene
2:37 pm, March 8th, 2012
Amanda Bynes was pulled over by the L.A. police on Wednesday for talking on her cellphone, but that may be only the start of her problems.
While she was being written up for a ticket, Bynes sped off.
The cops had all her information (obviously), so they knew just where to find her, although Bynes later went on her own to the police station to sign her ticket.
Gossip Cop has reached to her rep, but has yet to hear back.
It’s unclear if Bynes will be slapped with another charge for fleeing the scene.
Interestingly, the former Nickleodeon star’s last tweet was “Live fast die young bad girls do it well!”
TMZ was first to report Bynes bailing on the cops.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?