Amanda Bynes Stopped By Cops, Flees Scene
2:37 pm, March 8th, 2012
Amanda Bynes was pulled over by the L.A. police on Wednesday for talking on her cellphone, but that may be only the start of her problems.
While she was being written up for a ticket, Bynes sped off.
The cops had all her information (obviously), so they knew just where to find her, although Bynes later went on her own to the police station to sign her ticket.
Gossip Cop has reached to her rep, but has yet to hear back.
It’s unclear if Bynes will be slapped with another charge for fleeing the scene.
Interestingly, the former Nickleodeon star’s last tweet was “Live fast die young bad girls do it well!”
TMZ was first to report Bynes bailing on the cops.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Leonor Varela's Edgy Hairstyle
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- Is Eiza Gonzalez, Liam Hemsworth's Rebound Girlfriend?
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- Did Kendall Jenner Have Plastic Surgery?