Amanda Bynes Flees New York Apartment Amid Eviction Threats: Report
2:32 pm, February 1st, 2013
Amanda Bynes is reportedly leaving her New York apartment after being threatened with eviction.
The troubled actress’ landlord is said to have recently sent Bynes a letter indicating that her lease would be terminated due to repeated complaints about her behavior in the building, including, allegedly, a steady cloud of marijuana smoke emanating from her residence, according to TMZ.
Bynes, who had a very rough 2012 marked by odd behavior and assorted legal problems, is now reportedly leaving the building before management can make good on its eviction threats.
The actress, who said said and done some questionable things, including continuing to drive despite having her license suspended, claims in a text to Celebuzz, “I’m not moving. I don’t have a landlord! I don’t rent! I own a condo in NY.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man