Amanda Bynes Flees New York Apartment Amid Eviction Threats: Report
2:32 pm, February 1st, 2013
Amanda Bynes is reportedly leaving her New York apartment after being threatened with eviction.
The troubled actress’ landlord is said to have recently sent Bynes a letter indicating that her lease would be terminated due to repeated complaints about her behavior in the building, including, allegedly, a steady cloud of marijuana smoke emanating from her residence, according to TMZ.
Bynes, who had a very rough 2012 marked by odd behavior and assorted legal problems, is now reportedly leaving the building before management can make good on its eviction threats.
The actress, who said said and done some questionable things, including continuing to drive despite having her license suspended, claims in a text to Celebuzz, “I’m not moving. I don’t have a landlord! I don’t rent! I own a condo in NY.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills
- Tom and Gisele Cheer on The Boston Marathon
- Drake's Weird Priority While Sitting Courtside at Game 2