Amanda Bynes: “I Have an Eating Disorder,” Not “Mental Illness”
9:35 am, April 5th, 2013
Amanda Bynes claims on Twitter that she suffers from an eating disorder.
The Easy A star, who last week threatened to sue Us Weekly and Perez Hilton for “continuing to act like I’m doing something wrong by tweeting and walking to photoshoots,” said on Friday that she’s “suing certain blogs and magazines saying I have a mental illness!”
Bynes tweeted, “They take pictures anytime I’ve gained weight then write a fake story!” adding, “I have an eating disorder so I have a hard time staying thin.”
The actress told followers, “They write a news article about every tweet I write and I hate the pictures they choose. They repeat what I tweet then add a bad photo.”
She then implored blogs to “only use photos from my twitter when writing an article about me.”
What do you think of Bynes’ latest tweets?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese