Amanda Bynes: “I Have an Eating Disorder,” Not “Mental Illness”
9:35 am, April 5th, 2013
Amanda Bynes claims on Twitter that she suffers from an eating disorder.
The Easy A star, who last week threatened to sue Us Weekly and Perez Hilton for “continuing to act like I’m doing something wrong by tweeting and walking to photoshoots,” said on Friday that she’s “suing certain blogs and magazines saying I have a mental illness!”
Bynes tweeted, “They take pictures anytime I’ve gained weight then write a fake story!” adding, “I have an eating disorder so I have a hard time staying thin.”
The actress told followers, “They write a news article about every tweet I write and I hate the pictures they choose. They repeat what I tweet then add a bad photo.”
She then implored blogs to “only use photos from my twitter when writing an article about me.”
What do you think of Bynes’ latest tweets?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court