Amanda Bynes Driver’s License Suspended
3:34 pm, September 6th, 2012
Amanda Bynes has had her driver’s license suspended.
The actress, who was just charged with two counts of hit-and-run following separate incidents earlier this year, can’t get behind the wheel for the time being, according to records from the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
Last month, Bynes was accused of rear-ending another motorist with her black BMW and then fleeing the scene without notifying the police or exchanging insurance information, as required by law.
It was just the latest in a long series of car-related issues for the star, who was also arrested for DUI in April after hitting a sheriff’s car.
Bynes later pleaded with President Obama over Twitter to fire the cop who busted her.
She’s also been cited for using her cell phone while driving.
If convicted of the hit-and-run charges, Bynes faces up to a year in jail.
Bynes’ driver’s license suspension was first reported by the Los Angeles Times.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Kim Kardashian Strips Down To A String Bikini
- 'Fast & Furious' Team Release Video Tribute To Paul Walker