Amanda Bynes: “Drake and I Have Been Talking For Years,” Have “Mutual Crushes on Each Other”
8:52 am, July 3rd, 2013
The volatile star, who alternates between professing her love for the rapper and bashing his looks, tweeted on Tuesday night, “Drake and I have been talking for years and have mutual crushes on each other!”
Then, just a few hours later, Bynes told followers, “Drake is ugly.”
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the Easy A actress revealed on Tuesday that she’s “in love” with someone other than Drake, but that the singer “comes in second.”
What do you think about Bynes’ claim that she and Drake have “mutual crushes” on each other?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents