Amanda Bynes: Drake ‘Airbrushed’ to Look Like He Does Not Have ‘Down Syndrome’
4:16 pm, June 25th, 2013
The troubled actress, who had recently announced that she hoped to “become friends” with the rapper “instead of smashing him,” once again used bizarre terms to describe her on-again, off-again crush in a post on Tuesday.
SEE SCREENSHOT BELOW
Referring to a red carpet photo of Drake, Bynes wrote that “They airbrushed @drake to make his eyes look like he doesn’t have down syndrome!”
Given Bynes’ previous musings on Drake, we suppose she’s capable of saying virtually anything about him.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank