Amanda Bynes: Drake ‘Airbrushed’ to Look Like He Does Not Have ‘Down Syndrome’
4:16 pm, June 25th, 2013
The troubled actress, who had recently announced that she hoped to “become friends” with the rapper “instead of smashing him,” once again used bizarre terms to describe her on-again, off-again crush in a post on Tuesday.
SEE SCREENSHOT BELOW
Referring to a red carpet photo of Drake, Bynes wrote that “They airbrushed @drake to make his eyes look like he doesn’t have down syndrome!”
Given Bynes’ previous musings on Drake, we suppose she’s capable of saying virtually anything about him.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids