Amanda Bynes: Drake ‘Airbrushed’ to Look Like He Does Not Have ‘Down Syndrome’
4:16 pm, June 25th, 2013
The troubled actress, who had recently announced that she hoped to “become friends” with the rapper “instead of smashing him,” once again used bizarre terms to describe her on-again, off-again crush in a post on Tuesday.
SEE SCREENSHOT BELOW
Referring to a red carpet photo of Drake, Bynes wrote that “They airbrushed @drake to make his eyes look like he doesn’t have down syndrome!”
Given Bynes’ previous musings on Drake, we suppose she’s capable of saying virtually anything about him.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot