Amanda Bynes Tries To Rinse Gasoline-Soaked Dog After Driveway Fire (VIDEO)
8:11 am, July 24th, 2013
The site obtained a surveillance video which allegedly shows the actress frantically racing around the store before entering an Employee’s Only area in the back.
The cashier tells TMZ he saw Bynes rinsing the dog in the sink of the private bathroom, and that he detected a strong odor of gasoline.
When he confronted the troubled star, she supposedly “freaked out” and left the store.
Soon after, Bynes was placed on a 5150 psychiatric hold by police.
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together