Amanda Bynes Attacks Courtney Love After Rocker Tells Her To “Pull It Together”
2:50 pm, May 28th, 2013
Early Tuesday, Love tweeted, “@AmandaBynes pull it together dude.”
(Yes, Courtney Love thinks Bynes is out of control.)
Bynes did not appreciate the advice.
She responded, “Courtney Love is the ugliest woman I’ve ever seen. To be mentioned by her at all makes me and all my friends laugh!”
Beefing with another celebrity is nothing new for Bynes.
Over the weekend, she attacked Rihanna (calling her “ugly,” too) and suggested that Chris Brown “beat you because you’re not pretty enough.”
Bynes later distanced herself from the tweets, claiming they were fake.
It remains to be seen whether she’ll pull the same excuse with Love.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In