Amanda Bynes Attacks Courtney Love After Rocker Tells Her To “Pull It Together”
2:50 pm, May 28th, 2013
Early Tuesday, Love tweeted, “@AmandaBynes pull it together dude.”
(Yes, Courtney Love thinks Bynes is out of control.)
Bynes did not appreciate the advice.
She responded, “Courtney Love is the ugliest woman I’ve ever seen. To be mentioned by her at all makes me and all my friends laugh!”
Beefing with another celebrity is nothing new for Bynes.
Over the weekend, she attacked Rihanna (calling her “ugly,” too) and suggested that Chris Brown “beat you because you’re not pretty enough.”
Bynes later distanced herself from the tweets, claiming they were fake.
It remains to be seen whether she’ll pull the same excuse with Love.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet