Amanda Bynes: Cop Who “Harassed” Me Was Too Ugly To Be My Boyfriend
2:20 pm, May 28th, 2013
Amanda Bynes has responded to the New York Police Department’s dismissal of her sexual assault allegations with a new Twitter rant in which she insults her arresting officer and says she wants her case dropped.
On Tuesday, the NYPD announced it had “found no evidence” to support Bynes’ claim, at which point she took to Twitter and seemed to offer a trade in which both sides would drop their cases.
My lawyer is getting my case dropped! There was no proof of sexual harassment or drugs. Instead of me asking for the cop to be arrested for sexual harassment, I want my case dropped as well. His punishment will be being the cop who sexually harassed someone who would never find him handsome enough to be my boyfriend. That’s worse than any time in jail. But I am suing him for money compensation. I love having more money in my bank!
Gossip Cop will have updates as the Bynes saga continues to unfold.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Paul Walker Did the Most Generous Thing Ever
- Why Lindsay Lohan Is Suing Grand Theft Auto
- Conan O'Brien Says Mario Lopez Could Be President