Amanda Bynes Brags About Being Rich, Slams ‘Pathetic’ & ‘Ugly’ Writers on Twitter
11:36 am, April 27th, 2013
Amanda Bynes is not done calling writers ugly.
Last week, the actress slammed Us Weekly’s “ugly Asian editor and all the ugly women” she met when she did a shoot there.
On Friday, Bynes took aim at Complex, alleging yet again that an outlet’s coverage of her had been inaccurate — and bragging about how rich she is.
“I’m hating the ugly people that work at @complexmag magazine for writing incorrect articles about me. Joe, Noah, Ernest, you ugly!” declared the star.
Unsatisfied, Bynes expanded on those thoughts:
“@ComplexMag you’re ugly writers, I don’t want to be in your lame a** magazine thanks! So stop writing about me! I just read an article saying I’m having a break down on twitter. I tweet like every person on the face of the earth. I’m not making empty threats on twitter. Everything I say will come true for me. I don’t need your advice thanks!”
“Are any of you multi-millionaires? I highly doubt it! Because I’m loaded! Millionaires do things less desperately than average folks like you. You are pathetic writers and a lame excuse for a magazine. I have so much money that I’m giddy all day, every day. Not needing to work again is far more impressive than any of your ugly writers careers.”
“You write pathetic articles about me – you attack me yet know don’t know anything about me nothing for me. You’re writers are so ugly I don’t even care to be in your magazine. Scott Mescudi always looks ugly on the cover of your magazine. I hope your magazine goes under and you all fail at life like you seem to be by trying to knock down something like myself.”
After her rant, Complex tweeted, “Dear @AmandaBynes, you’re invited to come out with us tonight. Open Bar. Best, Complex.”
She replied, “Whatever it takes to get you to stop writing negatively about me!”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court