Amanda Bynes Slams Chrissy Teigen: I’m Prettier Than You, I’m A Beauty Queen
11:03 pm, May 28th, 2013
The drama began on Tuesday night, with Teigen writing, “The fact that Amanda Bynes has any ‘support’ to retweet is really unsettling.”
She went on to explain, “Support people with mental illness, yes. But don’t condone/enable scary and poor behavior.”
Bynes, unsurprisingly, took serious issue with Teigen’s comments, and fired back a lengthy response:
@chrissyteigen Ur not a pretty model compared to me. I signed to Ford models @ age 13. I don’t look up to u beauty wise. I’m far prettier than u! I’m offended that you’re saying I have a mental illness when I show no sign of it, but thankfully not one man that wants me wants you and you are an old ugly model compared to me! You look 45! You’re not pretty so I’m not intimidated by you! I think you’re jealous that you’re just an ugly model whos career is uninspiring! I don’t respect you! You’re no beauty queen! I’m a beauty queen!
Teigen, who is engaged to John Legend, opted not to reply, simply writing, “Nope. Not going to indulge. Wish the best for her, truly,” and then urged her own followers to abstain from chiming in, too.
“Don’t, guys. Just don’t,” she wrote, adding, “I never ask anything of you guys but please. I don’t need defending and please stop writing her. It’s not funny, it’s sad.”
Earlier Tuesday, Bynes blasted Courtney Love for telling her to “pull it together,” and ranted that the cop who arrested her last week was “too ugly” to be her boyfriend, and argued that her case should be dropped.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?