Amanda Bynes Reportedly Charged with Hit-and-Run, Could Face Jail Time
2:06 pm, September 5th, 2012
Amanda Bynes has reportedly been charged with two counts of hit-and-run following separate incidents earlier this year.
Prosecutors are officially filing misdemeanor charges against the actress for the April and August cases, and Bynes could face up to a year in jail if she’s convicted, according to TMZ.
She’s set for a September 27 court appearance.
Last month, Bynes was accused of hitting another motorist with her black BMW and then fleeing the scene.
She’s also been cited for using her cell phone while driving.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Paul Walker's Incredible Act Of Kindness