Amanda Bynes Charged with Two Counts of Driving on Suspended License
7:11 pm, September 21st, 2012
Amanda Bynes has been charged with two counts of driving with a suspended license.
On Friday, the actress was finally officially hit with the charges after being pulled over, ticketed, and stripped of her car outside Burbank Airport last weekend.
It was the latest in a long series of car-related issues for Bynes, who was recently charged with two counts of hit-and-run following separate incidents earlier this year.
She was also arrested for DUI in April.
Earlier this week, oft-charged actress Lindsay Lohan lashed out at Bynes for getting “NO punishment(s) so far” for her driving violations.
Now, if she’s convicted, Bynes faces up to six months of jail for each offense.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Paul Walker's Incredible Act Of Kindness
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty