Amanda Bynes Charged with Two Counts of Driving on Suspended License
7:11 pm, September 21st, 2012
Amanda Bynes has been charged with two counts of driving with a suspended license.
On Friday, the actress was finally officially hit with the charges after being pulled over, ticketed, and stripped of her car outside Burbank Airport last weekend.
It was the latest in a long series of car-related issues for Bynes, who was recently charged with two counts of hit-and-run following separate incidents earlier this year.
She was also arrested for DUI in April.
Earlier this week, oft-charged actress Lindsay Lohan lashed out at Bynes for getting “NO punishment(s) so far” for her driving violations.
Now, if she’s convicted, Bynes faces up to six months of jail for each offense.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- Miley Severed Justin & Selena's Relationship
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings