Amanda Bynes Pulled Over While Driving With Suspended License; Car Impounded
8:57 pm, September 16th, 2012
Amanda Bynes was pulled over again in L.A. on Sunday — and this time, her car was impounded.
The “Easy A” actress, who’s continued to drive despite having her license suspended earlier this month, was stopped by cops in Burbank around 9:00 a.m., the Burbank Police Department confirms to Gossip Cop.
After the officers ran her license and discovered it was suspended, Bynes’ BMW was impounded, police tell us.
She was given a ticket for driving with a suspended license.
This is the latest in a long series of car-related issues for Bynes, who was recently charged with two counts of hit-and-run following separate incidents earlier this year and was also arrested for DUI in April after hitting a sheriff’s car.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna