Amanda Bynes Pulled Over While Driving With Suspended License; Car Impounded
8:57 pm, September 16th, 2012
Amanda Bynes was pulled over again in L.A. on Sunday — and this time, her car was impounded.
The “Easy A” actress, who’s continued to drive despite having her license suspended earlier this month, was stopped by cops in Burbank around 9:00 a.m., the Burbank Police Department confirms to Gossip Cop.
After the officers ran her license and discovered it was suspended, Bynes’ BMW was impounded, police tell us.
She was given a ticket for driving with a suspended license.
This is the latest in a long series of car-related issues for Bynes, who was recently charged with two counts of hit-and-run following separate incidents earlier this year and was also arrested for DUI in April after hitting a sheriff’s car.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted