Amanda Bynes Reveals “Birth Defect,” Declares “There’s a Surgery For Everything That’s Wrong With You!”
11:02 am, June 20th, 2013
Amanda Bynes revealed a “birth defect” and called herself a “hero” in a spasm of Twitter activity late Wednesday.
The troubled actress, whose fixation on physical attractiveness and surgically altering her appearance has become a major theme in recent weeks, began her latest rant by announcing that she would be accepting a big record deal “as soon as I get my surgeries!”
Then she dropped a bombshell.
“I was born with a webbing in between my eyes. That was a birth defect that I had surgically removed! I’ve never been more excited!” revealed Bynes.
She continued, “Now I [need] a few more surgeries to shave the bridge down to correct the rest of my nose so I can start the next chapter of my career! Music!”
“I consider myself to be a hero to have suffered 27 years with a birth defect and to just now have it surgically removed!” declared the actress.
Why did the hero speak up now?
Bynes explained, “I had to share my story with you so the media would stop using old photos of me and stop writing lies about me having odd behavior when… I was just embarrassed to share the fact that I had a birth defect. As soon as I had it removed I couldn’t wait to talk about it!”
Of course, she says there’s more corrective work on the way.
“I’m having my next surgery on Saturday!” announced Bynes, continuing, “My doctors are heroes who also correct kids who have cleft lip – something as traumatic as webbing in between your eyes!”
Bynes concluded with a confessional and some words of inspiration.
She tweeted, “I wanted to share my story with you to prove that I’m not crazy, I was just embarrassed. Surgery is a complete miracle for me – nothing can hold you back from living out your dreams. There’s a surgery for everything that’s wrong with you!”
So there you have it.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin