Amanda Bynes: “Not Having Hair Makes Me Feel Like a Cancer Patient”
3:03 pm, July 13th, 2013
Earlier this week, the troubled actress showed up for a court date wearing a blue wig, and after a producer for “The View” claimed to have watched Bynes eat soup at a New York restaurant, the star blasted the rumor an outlets who were “putting up fake videos of random girls in wigs posing as me.”
Late Friday, Bynes commented on her current appearance in typically questionable fashion:
not having hair makes me feel like a cancer patient
— amanda bynes (@amandabynes) July 13, 2013
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents