Amanda Bynes: “Not Having Hair Makes Me Feel Like a Cancer Patient”
3:03 pm, July 13th, 2013
Earlier this week, the troubled actress showed up for a court date wearing a blue wig, and after a producer for “The View” claimed to have watched Bynes eat soup at a New York restaurant, the star blasted the rumor an outlets who were “putting up fake videos of random girls in wigs posing as me.”
Late Friday, Bynes commented on her current appearance in typically questionable fashion:
not having hair makes me feel like a cancer patient
— amanda bynes (@amandabynes) July 13, 2013
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 40 Celebrity Babes You Didn't Know Were Vegetarians
- Are These Celebs Cross-Eyed? You Decide!
- Tina Fey is Trying to Make a 'Mean Girls' Reunion Happen
- Star Slim Down: Celebrities Favorite Diets
- 5 Signs That Baby Blue Ivy is The Antichrist