Amanda Bynes to create animal circus show in Las Vegas?
1:00 am, July 8th, 2010
“It’s Viva Las Vegas for Amanda Bynes,” reads the headline of a National Enquirer story, which, in all earnestness, goes on to claim that she’s “running away to join the circus!”
The tab reports that Bynes, who recently announced her retirement from acting, “is planning an animal-themed show in Las Vegas.”
Yes, you read that right.
According to a so-called “pal” quoted in the article, “Amanda loves animals… and she’s looking into doing a circus-type animal show in Vegas while her name is still hot.”
A rep for Bynes called the report “hilarious,” and a source close to the former “All That” star tells Gossip Cop there isn’t a shred of truth to it.
Once again, the only clowns here are the ones at the Enquirer.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- 14 Iconic Hairstyles Made Popular By Celebrities
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna