Amanda Bynes to create animal circus show in Las Vegas?
1:00 am, July 8th, 2010
“It’s Viva Las Vegas for Amanda Bynes,” reads the headline of a National Enquirer story, which, in all earnestness, goes on to claim that she’s “running away to join the circus!”
The tab reports that Bynes, who recently announced her retirement from acting, “is planning an animal-themed show in Las Vegas.”
Yes, you read that right.
According to a so-called “pal” quoted in the article, “Amanda loves animals… and she’s looking into doing a circus-type animal show in Vegas while her name is still hot.”
A rep for Bynes called the report “hilarious,” and a source close to the former “All That” star tells Gossip Cop there isn’t a shred of truth to it.
Once again, the only clowns here are the ones at the Enquirer.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank