Amanda Bynes to create animal circus show in Las Vegas?
1:00 am, July 8th, 2010
“It’s Viva Las Vegas for Amanda Bynes,” reads the headline of a National Enquirer story, which, in all earnestness, goes on to claim that she’s “running away to join the circus!”
The tab reports that Bynes, who recently announced her retirement from acting, “is planning an animal-themed show in Las Vegas.”
Yes, you read that right.
According to a so-called “pal” quoted in the article, “Amanda loves animals… and she’s looking into doing a circus-type animal show in Vegas while her name is still hot.”
A rep for Bynes called the report “hilarious,” and a source close to the former “All That” star tells Gossip Cop there isn’t a shred of truth to it.
Once again, the only clowns here are the ones at the Enquirer.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'