Alyssa Campanella Wins Miss USA 2011
1:24 am, June 20th, 2011
Alyssa Campanella was crowned Miss USA on Sunday night.
The 21-year-old, auburn-haired Miss California beat out 51 other beauty queens at the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas.
She will represent the U.S. at the Miss Universe pageant in Brazil in September.
Campanella was asked during the competition about legalizing marijuana. She said, ”I’m not sure if it should be legalized… I mean, it’s abused today, unfortunately, so that’s the only reason why I would kind of be a little bit against it, but medically it’s OK.”
Miss Tennessee Ashley Durham was the pageant’s runner-up.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Lily Aldridge's Beach Bag Must-Haves
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Easily Achieve 'A-List' Hair Color
- What Does Ariana Grande's Tattoo Mean To Her?