Alyson Hannigan Gets Restraining Order Against Former Mental Patient: Report
7:15 pm, February 13th, 2013
Alyson Hannigan is fearing for her life, and the safety of her family, after allegedly being harassed by a former mental patient.
The “How I Met Your Mother” star has obtained a temporary restraining order against John Hobbs, whom she claims has threatened to kill her.
Hannigan alleges that Hobbs has been using social networking sites like Facebook and MySpace, as well as her own official site, to post messages about her.
In her petition, the TV actress said Hobbs is “mentally unstable and was recently discharged from a mental hospital.”
The stay-away order applies to Hannigan, as well as her husband Alexis Denisof and their two young children, reports TMZ.
During a hearing slated for March 6, a judge will determine whether to make the restraining order permanent.
Hannigan’s second daughter, Keeva Jane, was born last May.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too