Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Embroiled in Girls Fight?
5:23 pm, February 6th, 2013
The magazine notes the HBO show’s creator and star is “the darling of Hollywood,” but claims Williams is “beginning to resent her place on the back burner and is plotting to steal some of the spotlight.”
A purported “insider” tells the tabloid, “Allison doesn’t want to make an enemy out of Lena because she’s essentially her boss, but she’s desperate to sign a major fashion deal.”
Actually, Williams just landed an endorsement deal with Simple Skincare, so there doesn’t seem to be any “desperation” there.
Also, it’s safe to assume that writer-director-actor Dunham, who is now developing an HBO show based on legendary New York stylist Betty Halbreich, is not going to feel threatened by her costar getting a new gig.
Anyhow, the tabloid’s so-called “insider” goes on to allege that Williams is “really jealous of all the awards and attention Lena is getting.”
So, is the tension between Williams’ and Dunham’s “Girls” characters seriously carrying over into real life?
Not. At. All.
Gossip Cop spoke with a source close to Williams, who tells us the mag’s story is laughable, adding that the actors have actually become quite good friends.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids