Mario Lopez: All-Star Edition of Dancing with the Stars Is In The Works
6:15 pm, April 25th, 2012
During a discussion of the competition show (which eliminated Gladys Knight on Tuesday), Season 3 runner-up Lopez remarked, ”You know what, Kelly? They’re doing a ‘Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars’ this next season. They called me to do it.”
So does this mean that some favorite contestants from seasons past could be back on the dance floor next fall?
A source connected to “Dancing with the Stars” tells Gossip Cop that Lopez’s statement was “premature,” but doesn’t rule out the possibility of an All-Star Edition.
Who would you want to see return to “Dancing with the Stars”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted