Alison Pill and Jay Baruchel Call Off Engagement
8:39 pm, March 4th, 2013
The two stars met while working on the film Goon.
News of the split was first reported by Us Weekly, which noted that Baruchel had posted on Twitter (and then deleted), ”Alone again, naturally. Heartbroken” and “Getting dumped rules.”
A few months ago, Pill accidentally tweeted a topless photo of herself, which Baruchel thought was “hilarious.”
The couple got engaged in December 2010.
Reps would not comment on the split.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?