Alison Pill and Jay Baruchel Call Off Engagement
8:39 pm, March 4th, 2013
The two stars met while working on the film Goon.
News of the split was first reported by Us Weekly, which noted that Baruchel had posted on Twitter (and then deleted), ”Alone again, naturally. Heartbroken” and “Getting dumped rules.”
A few months ago, Pill accidentally tweeted a topless photo of herself, which Baruchel thought was “hilarious.”
The couple got engaged in December 2010.
Reps would not comment on the split.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?