Alicia Keys Sings Emotional “Send Me An Angel” at Whitney Houston Funeral (VIDEO)
3:08 pm, February 18th, 2012VIDEO
“She’s an angel to us… and a beautiful human being,” said an emotional Keys before beginning the song.
Her moving rendition was one of just many tributes this afternoon, as friends and family paid their final respects to (and celebrated the life of) the late, beloved Houston.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?