CLAIM: Alicia Keys Pregnant, Showed Baby “Bump” at Met Gala
9:32 pm, May 10th, 2013
Alicia Keys is pregnant according to (ahem) a MediaTakeOut “WORLD EXCLUSIVE.”
The blog reports that it “just got PRETTY CLOSE TO A CONFIRMATION yesterday” that the singer supposedly has a baby on the way.
Um, what is “pretty close to a confirmation“?
Well, MediaTakeOut goes on to explain, “Our antennae’s [sic] went UP earlier in the week when Alicia showed up at the Met Gala with a BIT OF A BUMP . . . . but we couldn’t get anyone to SPEAK ON IT.”
“But last night, we spoke to a CELEB INSIDER and FRIEND of Alicia’s that told us Alicia DID NOT HAVE A SIP OF ANYTHING ALCOHOLIC on Monday,” continues the site. ”And when our snitch asked Alicia if she was pregnant, Alicia SMILED and refused to answer the question.”
MediaFakeOut then blares, “Thats’ all the CONFIRMATION that we need. CONGRATULATIONS ALICIA AND SWIZZ [BEATZ]!!!”
Excuse us while we roll our eyes.
Gossip Cop actually did some real reporting, and a source close to the couple tells us Keys is 100 percent NOT pregnant.
And, as you can see in the Met Gala photos above and below, the singer clearly does not have a “bit of a bump.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage