11:34 am, January 30th, 2013
Alicia Keys, global creative director for Blackberry, speaks during the launch of the BlackBerry 10 in New York, U.S., on Wednesday, Jan. 30, 2013. Research In Motion Ltd. (RIM), taking the name of its best-known product, will now be known simply as BlackBerry, part of a comeback plan that includes unveiling a redesigned line of smartphones today. Photographer: Scott Eells/Bloomberg via Getty Images
You might like:
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement