11:34 am, January 30th, 2013
Alicia Keys, global creative director for Blackberry, speaks during the launch of the BlackBerry 10 in New York, U.S., on Wednesday, Jan. 30, 2013. Research In Motion Ltd. (RIM), taking the name of its best-known product, will now be known simply as BlackBerry, part of a comeback plan that includes unveiling a redesigned line of smartphones today. Photographer: Scott Eells/Bloomberg via Getty Images
You might like:
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Lily Aldridge's Beach Bag Must-Haves