Ali Landry Calls Mario Lopez a Liar, Admits to Tapping His Phone (VIDEO)
12:40 pm, March 16th, 2012VIDEO
Landry, who was wed to Lopez for just two weeks in 2004 before seeking an annulment after learning of his alleged infidelities, revealed that Lopez has never confessed to cheating or apologized for the fall-out.
“I confronted him, and he still to this day, he denied it and never apologized,” she told Williams. “It was horrible.”
Landry says she heard shortly before the wedding that Lopez was unfaithful, and even though “he swore it was not true,” she “had that feeling in my gut” that he was lying.
Fear of canceling her destination wedding at the last minute prompted the model to go through with the nuptials – but she did tap her new husband’s phone!
When calls came through from different women, Landry pulled the plug on the marriage.
And as for the “Extra” host’s claim that he’s still friendly with all his exes, Landry begged to differ.
“That’s a lie,” she said point-blank.
Check out more of Landry’s candid interview in the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- The One Movie Ben Affleck Still Regrets
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley - Elegant In Black
- Science Explains: Why Miley Can't Keep Her Tongue in Her Mouth
- Ashley Tisdale's Tattoos: Trashy Or Tasteful?