Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez Split
1:59 pm, November 21st, 2011
Another reality television fairy tale has ended unhappily.
The couple became engaged in 2010 on the sixth season finale of “The Bachelorette.”
In an official statement, the rep announces, “Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez have ended their relationship. As they go through this difficult time, we ask that you respect the couple’s privacy.”
Fedotowsky has not mentioned the split on Twitter, last writing on Sunday, “Feeling very thankful for all the beautiful, kind, giving people in my life. Which is fitting since its the start of Thanksgiving week!”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank