Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez Split
1:59 pm, November 21st, 2011
Another reality television fairy tale has ended unhappily.
The couple became engaged in 2010 on the sixth season finale of “The Bachelorette.”
In an official statement, the rep announces, “Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez have ended their relationship. As they go through this difficult time, we ask that you respect the couple’s privacy.”
Fedotowsky has not mentioned the split on Twitter, last writing on Sunday, “Feeling very thankful for all the beautiful, kind, giving people in my life. Which is fitting since its the start of Thanksgiving week!”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids