Alfonso Ribeiro of Fresh Prince Marries!
9:52 pm, October 13th, 2012
Alfonso Ribeiro is married!
The “Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” star wed Angela Unkrich in California on Saturday.
People first reported the news.
The couple got engaged in July.
It’s the second marriage for Ribeiro, who has a 9-year-old daughter with his ex-wife Robin Stapler.
Ribeiro is best known as Will Smith’s lovably uptight cousin Carlton Banks on “Fresh Prince,” but also had big roles on “Silver Spoons” and “In The House.”
To celebrate the nuptials, please enjoy the actor’s beloved “Carlton Dance” below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!